Braehead Community Council meets on the final Monday of each calendar month (with the exception of December) at Braehead Primary School at 7pm.
If meetings fall during school holidays, the meetings move to Braehead Community Garden clubhouse.
ALL residents of Braehead are welcome to attend.
- Click on this link to visit Stirling Council’s website for the latest minutes of the Community Council: Braehead CC
- Click on this link to visit Stirling Council’s website for general information on Community Councils, including copies of constitutions and standing orders: General Information
- Click on this link to see a map of the area covered by Braehead Community Council: Braehead CC Map
- Click on this link to see a demographic profile of Braehead: Braehead demographics
- Click on this link for a copy of the Constitution of Braehead Community Council Constitution
To contact Braehead Community Council, email chairperson Wendy Mclean:
ABOUT COMMUNITY COUNCILS
Braehead Community Council is one of hundreds of CCs around Scotland. Community Councils have been in existence since 1973 and include over forty in the Stirling area.
Braehead Community Council exists to ensure that the thoughts and views of Braehead are heard by Stirling Council officers when making decisions that affect our day to day lives. For example, the Council is obliged to consult with the CC on planning issues and some licensing issues. We are also able to access certain funding sources for projects that are seen to benefit our community.
Community Councils are set up in accordance with Section 22 of the 1994 Local Government (Scotland) Act and Section 51(2) of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973.